Credit Cards now becomes our daily necessity. In the today’s era, everyone is using credit cards as a number of benefits are provided by the banks to their customers. It helps a customer to shop or spend even if they have less balance in their savings or current account. The customer can easily pay the bill after the month end when the actual bill is generated for your credit card.
Along with this, customers can also enjoy various benefits depends on your card such as fuel surcharge waiver, cashbacks, reward points, etc. Check out the top three travel and shopping credit cards by SBI along with the benefits provided. To apply for any of these cards, contact the customer care department at SBI credit card customer care email id.
Best SBI Credit Cards
SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card
This card is specially made for shopaholics and travel freaks. A number of benefits are provided included in this card such as:
- Welcome e-gift voucher from Amazon, depends on the credit card limit.
- 10x reward points on every successful purchase from the partnered websites Amazon, FabFurnish, Cleartrip, BookMyShow, Ola, Zoomcar and FoodPanda.
- If the annual spend is more than Rs. 1 Lakh, then get a gift voucher worth Rs. 2000.
- 5x reward points on every online shopping transactions done through this card.
- Customers will also get fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% with a maximum benefit up to Rs. 250/month. Fuel transactions must be more than Rs. 500 per month.
- The annual charge of this card is Rs. 499, but if the annual spend is 1 lakh or more, then the annual fee will be reversed.
- Card holder can also avail demand drafts or cheques from the card’s limit with Easy Money facility.
SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card
Users will get reward point on each and every single transaction done through SimplySAVE SBI Card. Benefits of this credit card includes:
- If the cardholder spends more than Rs. 2000 after the issuing date of the card, the cardholder will earn 2000 reward points for the same.
- These rewards can also be used to pay the bill of credit card.
- Moreover, on every successful transaction of Rs. 100, cardholder will earn 1 reward point.
- 10x reward points for online shopping, movie ticket booking, spending on departmental stores, etc.
- 5% of fuel surcharge waiver on the transaction above Rs. 500 per month. Maximum benefit is of Rs. 250.
- Cardholders can also convert the amount of 2500 or above into EMI’s for the sake of affordability only.
Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card
This is the most expensive credit card of SBI in association with Air India. Its features include:
- As this is the most expensive card, you will be shocked to know the annual and joining fee of this card which is Rs. 14995000. Joining reward points of the same value will also be credited to the cardholder’s account.
- By applying for this card, the cardholder will get the free membership of Air India Frequent Flyer Program, through which the user can enjoy the premium services in the Air India flights.
- The cardholder will earn 2 reward points on every Rs. 100 transactions done through this card.
- On booking the air ticket of Air India through this card, the cardholder will earn 10 reward points on Rs. 100 spent on each transaction.
You can get your credit card statement on your mail which you can open using SBI Credit Card Statement Password which is the combination of your name and date of birth.